Wednesday 9 September 2009

28th July 2009

So far i have managed to get a friend (Edd) to produce the music for the video. i am still however awaiting the lyrics so that i can put together a story board for the video.
During the past month i have contacted my partner, Jamie Pennel several times so that we could meet up and get some work done, however i have failed to get in contact with him each time i have tried. i have over the past eight days organised my band to produce and sing the other song that i have written. i have put together a basic plan for the video, based on the lyrics to the song i have written and i have planned a date to take the photos to use for the CD cover and magazine article. i am currently planning to talk to my media teachers about working on this project on my own as the things i have achieved so far is all my work.

0 comments: