Wednesday 9 September 2009

15th July 2009

okay, so i know I'm writing this out really late but i had it all written out on my PC at home and i forgot to add it in when i went on the Internet so i am now :)

today i spent the day going through all my old 'bagige' songs (my old band) to see if any of them fitted into the sort of genre that we are aiming for. i found one called, 'It's Not Right' but there were a few 'not so happy' lyrics so i spend around half an hour editing the song so that it fitted into the right genre. i then spent another hour and a half trying to figure out what sort of tune could go with it.

I've just been txting my newer band members and i asked them if they thought that we could cover this song, but i can't remember all the old tabs so i have planned to have Lexi and bam over so that we could figure out together what we need to do to make the song work.

0 comments: