Sunday 11 October 2009

Letter To Flyleaf Asking Permission For Song Usage

Hey guys,
This may be freaky but i gotta ask.
Is it possible to use your song, 'Cassie' the acoustic version, for my media video.
It is for my A level practical work, what this intails is me making a video that would have cassie playing over the top of it.
I am writing, asking for permission because as a rule from the exam board we have to have evidence that we have asked permission to use it, otherwise we would be failed due to copyright issue's.
I am going to do a cover of the song, however as they aren't my lyrics i must ask permission to do this.
I would appreciate it if you messaged me back giving me permission to use your song.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message, i would appreciate it if you got back to me as soon as possible.

Natalie Palmer






0 comments: